Every year, from time to time, IBPS collects an online application from the general public for four different IBPS Exams; Clerical, Specialist, RRB and the Probationary. IBPS notifies an upcoming web registration at least ten days before, on their official website www.ibps.in. Since each exam has a different qualification norm, candidates are required to go through the entire notification before applying online. Now if you’re on this page for the details of an ongoing IBPS exam registration, get some information after the break.
Ongoing IBPS Exam registrations.
IBPS Specialist Exam 2015 (Check the dates, eligibility, syllabus and other details).
SBI Clerk Exam 2015 : Register online here.
United India Insurance Assistant Recruitment. (Scroll down for application link) (Read Notification)
IBPS Specialist exam is usually conducted in the beginning of every year and the 2014’s recruitment is already over. The ongoing “IBPS Specialist web registration” makes the candidates eligible for the upcoming online exam in January 2015.
- Before applying for any exam organized by IBPS, make it sure that you are eligible, by reading the latest recruitment notification released by the agency. We have already written about IBPS’s eligibility requirements for various exams. Please refer the relevant links to see whether you qualify for the online registration. Is that fine? Let’s move ahead and find the additional requirements for filling the IBPS form online.
- Arrange a photo and signature- IBPS has laid down a few guidelines regarding the dimensions of the photo and signature that have to be uploaded to their website during online application.
These stipulations on photo and signature specs are applicable to IBPS Clerk, PO, Specialist and RRB exams.
- Order of Bank Preference: You would probably know that there are around 25 plus banks picking people from IBPS’s list. To streamline the recruitment process, IBPS has introduced a feature in the application form that enables applicants to submit a list of preferred banks ( in descending order) during the online enrollment. So, refer this page and be prepared with a bank-choice-list before starting with the registration. (Not required SBI exams or RRB).
- Examination fee for IBPS exam in 2014 is 600 INR (for GENERAL category), and 100 INR for reserved communities (SC/ST/disabled/ex-servicemen).
- If eligible, a candidate can choose to apply for both RRB Assistant and one out of the three officer cadre exams. However, they have to submit separate application forms and pay the prescribed fees amount.
The examination fee can be paid instantly via IBPS’s internet facility or offline at a designated bank branch. If you wish to pay it online, pick that option while registering for the exam. At the end of the process, the registration engine will take you to the payment page where you can select your bank account and remit the amount using an internet banking account/debit card or Credit Card.
Offline payment- how it works?
In offline payment mode, tick the ” offline ” button in the application fee section and then submit the form. IBPS after accepting your application issues a temporary password and registration number which you should note down. Take a print-out of the system generated challan given in the exit page, and then wait for at-least two working days before you go to any IBPS assigned bank location to pay the fees in offline mode.
The details in the printed challan can be used to pay the fees at the Bank branch. Get the candidate copy part of the challan signed from the bank and keep it for future use. The fee payment will be reflected in the IBPS website after 2 days and you can use the registration number/password to download the updated files.
Online application form for IBPS EXAM
- The online application form should be filled within 20 minutes, so be ready with the photograph, signature images, certificates and other important documents before navigating to the links. Use the Save/Edit option if you want to pause the registration process.
- Press the Recheck button (at the bottom) always to know whether you’ve filled all the starred boxes.
- Once you pay the fees online they will send a portal user ID and password to the registered mobile number and email address given in the application. Take a print-out of the payment receipt (for online payment) or download the challan slip ( for offline payment).
All the applicants are required to take a full-page print of the application form after the payment verification, no matter they apply in online or offline mode. The option to print the form will appear immediately after completing a successful registration-if not, you can login and print it from the application page given at the top.
Did you miss an IBPS Recruitment? Want to know about the upcoming schedules? Find out the upcoming IBPS exam dates.