Every year, from time to time, IBPS collects an online application from general public for four different IBPS Exams; namely, Clerical, Specialist, RRB and the Probationary. IBPS notifies an upcoming web registration at least 10 days before, on their official website www.ibps.in. Since each exam has a different qualification norm, candidates are required to go through the entire notification before applying online. Now if you’re on this page for the details of an ongoing IBPS exam registration, get some information after the break.
Ongoing IBPS Exam registrations.
IBPS Specialist Recruitment 2014
Currently you have the opportunity to apply directly to one of the 10 Officer level posts in Specialist category. Check the Full Schedule and dates.
- Before applying for any IBPS exam, make sure that you’re eligible by going through the conditions given on this page. If that is fine let’s move ahead and find the additional requirements for filling the IBPS form online.
- Arrange a photo and signature- IBPS has laid down a few guidelines regarding the dimensions of the photo and signature that have to be uploaded to their website during online application.
These stipulations on photo and signature specs are applicable to IBPS Clerk, PO, Specialist and RRB exams.
- Order of Bank Preference: You would probably know that there are around 25 plus banks picking people from IBPS’s list. To streamline the recruitment process IBPS has introduced a feature in the application form that enables applicants to submit a list of preferred banks ( in descending order) during the online enrollment. So, refer this page and be prepared with a bank-choice-list before starting with the registration.
- Examination fee is 600 INR for general, and 100 INR for reserved communities.
Examination fee can be paid instantly via IBPS’s internet facility or offline at a designated bank branch. If you wish to pay it online, pick that option while registering for the exam. At the end of the process, the registration engine will take you to the payment page where you can select your bank account and remit the amount using an internet banking account/debit card or Credit Card.
Offline payment- how it works?
In offline payment mode, tick the ” offline ” button in the application fee section and then submit the form. IBPS after accepting your application issues a temporary password and registration number which you should note down. Take a print-out of the system generated challan given in the exit page, and then wait for at-least two working days before you go to any IBPS assigned bank location to pay the fees in offline mode.
The details in the printed challan can be used to pay the fees at the Bank branch. Get the candidate copy part of the challan signed from the bank and keep it for future use. The fee payment will be reflected in the IBPS website after 2 days and you can use the registration number/password to download the updated files.
Online application form for IBPS EXAM
IBPS Specialist Recruitment: Apply Online.
- The online application form should be filled within 20 minutes, so be ready with the photograph, signature images, certificates and other important documents before navigating to the links. Use the Save/Edit option if you want to pause the registration process.
- Press the Recheck button (at the bottom) always to know whether you’ve filled all the starred boxes.
- Once you pay the fees online they will send a portal user ID and password to the registered mobile number and email address given in the application. Take a print-out of the payment receipt (for online payment) or download the challan slip ( for offline payment).
All the applicants are required to take a full-page print of the application form after payment verification, no matter they apply in online or offline mode. It can be done here.
Note: Did you miss an IBPS Recruitment? Want to know about the upcoming schedules? Find out when is the next IBPS exam.