IBPS Results: PO, Clerk, RRB and Specialist Recruitment

Just heard that IBPS announced the exam results, and wants to check it? You are on the right page. Here we record the direct web links to the “result pages” of the most-recent IBPS PO, Clerk, Specialist and RRB recruitments in 2016. With the start of the preliminary exam, IBPS has to announce four results for PO, Clerk recruitments, and two for Specialist and RRB recruitments, in every year.

Types of IBPS results

  • IBPS preliminary Exam results: This applies to the IBPS PO, and Clerk Exams announced after 2015. The total score is 100, and Candidates who secure a minimum score in this exam are allowed to take the second stage, the Mains.
  • IBPS Main Exam results: Result of the Main exam (out of 200) is what considered for the final placement and for deciding one’s eligibility to IBPS interview. IBPS’s RRB and Specialist Recruitments don’t have the prelims, so this, a good score, is the direct ticket to the interviews.
  • IBPS Interview results: IBPS announces the interview results in out of 100 marks, and the minimum qualifying score is 40% for general category. Those who fails in the interview will not be considered for the allotment. IBPS has conducted interview sessions for PO, Clerk, RRB, and Specialist posts as a part of 2015’s recruitment process, but we hear that there won’t be any interviews for the Clerical vacancies from 2016.
  • Combined/ IBPS final results: Those who get a standard score in the IBPS interview and main exam will be able to check their combined results (out of 100), a few weeks after the interview session. IBPS forms the results in such a way that the Main Exam score contributes 80% of the final score and Interview adds the rest, 20%.


IBPS results will be tuned at multiple levels to adjust the difficulty level of exams and to implement the community benefits. IBPS do this by applying cut-offs.

Click here for new Bank Recruitments at www.ibps.in

After the announcement of the final result, IBPS will publish a provisional allotment/rank list, in which successful applicants will be mentioned in descending order, indicating their combined result, along with the bank job allocated to them.

IBPS exam results

How Check IBPS results online 2016?


When IBPS announces a new result, the same will be shown as a moving notification on IBPS homepage www.ibps.in. You may also find the direct link to the latest IBPS result page, here. Proceed to the appropriate links given below, and sign in with your IBPS Roll Number and password. You may also use the “date of birth” just in-case you lost the password.

New* IBPS Clerk (V) Final combined result (here)

New* IBPS Specialist Exam (V) combined result ( (here)

New* IBPS PO Recruitment final result ( here)

A Government-level decision has been taken to withdraw interviews for Clerical cadres positions. IBPS is consulting with the higher authorities regarding the feasibility of scrapping the interviews for this session of Clerk Recruitment, and a verdict is pending. The results are expected to be declared in the first week of April.

We have only provided the links to check the results of the IBPS recruitments that are valid at the moment. IBPS will remove the result pages a few days after its publication, and you may not be able to access it after that period. So make sure you take printed copy of your result if you need it for any reference.

error: Content is protected !!