IBPS has literally become a synonym for Bank Exams in India. For those who are new, IBPS is an organization operating from Mumbai, which has an arrangement with Public Sector Banks, Corporations, Insurance firms, etc. for hiring new and qualified staff to the latter’s offices.
IBPS, in its terms, conducts a PO, Clerk, Specialist and an RRB Recruitment annually. And what you see here is the full list of banks accepting IBPS selection process in 2017. IBPS traditionally reports an upcoming Bank Exam on their website through a notification, a few days before the enrolling begins. Applicants should download and read the advertisement (PDF) posted on IBPS website ibps.in for instructions on registration dates, eligibility, and other formalities. So, when you might be able to apply for the next IBPS exam? The following table will guide you with the approximate schedule.
IBPS has taken the contract to conduct recruitment to,
- Govt.Banks and Institutions of National importance: The central bank of the country, RBI has designated IBPS for their Assistant and Officer Grade-B examinations. Govt. organizations like SBI, SEBI, RBI Note Mudran Private Limited, IRDA, SIDBI, NCPI, EXIM Bank, Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India, etc. are also and a few from the long list of IBPS followers.
- Public Sector Insurance companies: Government owned Insurance companies like Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), NICL, UIIC, OICL, SBI Life relies on IBPS for hiring Clerks (Assistants) and Officers.
The additional recruitments quoted on this page are the job opportunities available at the IBPS’s patron firms, which also uses IBPS’s online test platform. An IBPS aspirant may apply for such recruitments as all these companies offer nearly identical benefits, and have similar eligibility standards and application norms. Although the online registrations for these exams are through IBPS, further details of the same will not be available on IBPS website; candidates should check the official site of the corresponding IBPS partner to download call letters, check results, etc.
Ongoing Bank Exams though IBPS.
As of 20-06-2017, IBPS is accepting applications from candidates for the following bank vacancies, through dedicated web forms. Each of these exams may have different eligibility norms, fees, syllabus, etc. but the way you apply online is the same, as shown at the end of this section. For your convenience, we have marked the ongoing, upcoming and recently completed IBPS recruitments in Green, Orange and Grey colors respectively.
Scroll down towards the end of this page for application forms and the process of filling it online.
NABARD Grade-B Officer Recruitment 2017: Also known as National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, NABARD is Mumbai-based banking and financial agency under the central government. NABARD regulates Rural Banks aka RRBs and Co-Operative banks, and it trains the bank employees. They enforce government-level policies on rural economic development. NABARD is somewhat like RBI; it acts as a bank funding and guiding banks. Hence it requires PO, Clerk and Specialist level employees just like in any other banks. NABARD recently announced the selection of Grade-B Officers which is a position equal to Bank PO. There are 18 vacancies in multiple cadres The online registration starts on 19th of June 2017 and it will last until 10th of of July 2017. Download the NABARD advertisement for further details of this vacancy.
IBPS Clerk, PO, RRB & Specialist Exams 2017: IBPS has not begun the process for 2017’s Clerk, PO, RRB and Specialist recruitments. You can see the details of the most-recent IBPS bank exams  in the table given above. As per the calendar, this year IBPS starts with the RRB exam registrations, projected to commence some day in July-August. You can check the official IBPS schedule [DOWNLOAD] for the upcoming examination dates. Stay tuned to this page for application forms.
Things to note, before you start registering for IBPS Recruitments.
- Download the appropriate IBPS Job notification.
- Compare your educational qualifications and age to the IBPS norms for the given recruitment and ensure that you’re eligible for the job. You also have to check the timetable of the examination, and the centers present in your State, etc. to avoid any chaos at a later point in time.
- Ready a photo and signature as per the IBPS standards: IBPS requires the candidates to upload a passport size photo and digital signature to their website while filling the form. The same will be attached to your downloadable registration form, and will be verified at the examination center. The application form may reject photo and signature, which are not in a dimension and size as given below.
- Photoshop/ Microsoft Paint can be used to modify the width and height of the photo uploads. For adjusting the size, you may Google for a “photo compression tool,” but keep an eye on the clarity/resolution of the output image while making the changes.Candidates have to provide an email address and a mobile number while registering for IBPS exams. Make sure to add emails from IBPS in the white-list, and turn-off DND on your phone number to receive further alerts on your registration.
- Candidates have to provide an email address and a mobile number while registering for IBPS exams. Make sure to add emails from IBPS in the white-list, and turn-off DND on your phone number to receive further alerts on your registration.
- Bank Preference: For some recruitments, IBPS asks the candidates to input their “Bank Preference” during the application. They are giving you the option to choose the banks that you favor, from a list of participating organizations; chances are very for you to get a placement in one of the preferred banks if you get a good IBPS score. It would be a great time-saver if you could line-up a bank preference list before you start with the registration.
- Valid proofs should support all the information you enter in the IBPS form, during the interviews, especially the community and quota claims. So double-check everything as you cannot change anything once you submit the application form.
- Typically, the registration fee for applying IBPS Bank Exam in 2017 is 600 INR (General) and 100 INR for (SC/ST). However, the exact fee amount will be displayed on the last page of the IBPS registration form, before you make the payment.
Steps to Apply for IBPS Bank Exams, online in 2017
Keep all your certificates and documents on the table as you move on to register for the IBPS recruitment. You have to complete the registration in 20 minutes, but then there is a a “save/edit later” option if you need more time.
The way you apply online is the same for all IBPS bank exams of PO, Clerk, RRB, and Specialist cadres, and there no prospect for confusions if you have already applied for one. However, first-time applicants are advised to read the instructions given below.
On this day on June 2017, you can apply for one of the following IBPS Recruitments.
Application form for NABARD Grade-B Officer recruitment: Click (here)
Apply Online for IBPS Recruitment 2017 : Clerk, PO, RRB, Specialist. [Starting in July end]
From the options given above, decide on which Bank Exam you may want to appear, and click on the appropriate link; it loads an IBPS web page assigned to the Exam of your choice. The full schedule of registration phase will be given on the left-side of the site. Bookmark it, it is your start-point for the entire time span of the recruitment.
Now click on the Yellow Button at the top-right corner to begin your registration.
The system will pop-up a set of instructions for the applicant. Read it thoroughly before entering the details on the first page of the application form, which collects the applicant’s name, email, and mobile number. Upon successful completion of this section, you have to save it and proceed to upload the photo and signature. IBPS will generate a temporary user ID and password as soon as you finish the first page of the web form; this can be used to sign in to IBPS system at any time during the period of online registration, complete the remaining portions and submit the form. We have created a video of the IBPS registration for the novice applicants, and is given below.
In the end, IBPS will display the complete information you provided on a single page as a digital application form. Accept all terms as required and submit the form; you won’t be able to edit it after this point. Your registration for the IBPS Exam will be confirmed after paying the fees mentioned on the next page. Finally, go back to IBPS’s home page for the recruitment, login and download your application form and e-Payment receipt.
IBPS: answers to your questions in the comment section
What is IBPS? is it the only way to apply for a banking career in India?
IBPS is a Mumbai based firm specializing in staff recruitments for banks, insurance companies, and related businesses through computer-based online tests. IBPS is now the officially accepted path to apply for a Govt. Bank Jobs in India, especially when it comes to PO, Clerk, and Specialist positions. Unfortunately, your options are limited if you’re looking for a govt. bank career in 2017 without IBPS exam. However, there are thousands of non-IBPS job opportunities in private banks like HDFC, ICICI, Kotak, HSBC, Yes Bank, etc.
How may times I can apply for IBPS Exams?
There is no limit on the number of times you may apply for IBPS recruitment as long as the educational and age criteria are met.
I’m looking forward to registering an IBPS PO/Clerk/Specialist/RRB recruitment in 2017, but I couldn’t find the details here?
IBPS’s Exam’s registrations are usually held in the second-half of the year, starting from July. What you see here might be the ongoing or recently completed recruitments to related job opportunities. Refer the table given at the top for the schedule of next recruitment.
I’m trying to fill the application online, and I see that one of the drop-down menus is not loading. What to do now?
It is a phenomenon when your Internet connection is slow. On weak broadband, the web application fails to load the content of the drop-down from the database, and you will see an unresponsive menu. If your Internet connection is stable, then you may have to double-check the already completed sections of your application form for any misses. Sometimes, the menu requires a proper input in the previous data fields to populate the drop-down.
Why there is no offline payment option?
IBPS seems to have discontinued the previously available offline fee payment for the Bank exams. However, they have expanded the choices under the online payment mode. Now you can choose Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/ IMPS/ Wallets like PayTM, Jio, Airtel Money, etc. as per your convenience.
IBPS deducted money from my account but application was not accepted?
IBPS uses a payment gateway (BillDesk) to collect money from the candidates. You have to complete the payment within a few minutes once you reach the payment interface, not doing so will expire the session, and you will end up with an error page. BillDesk will automatically refund your money for incomplete transactions with IBPS, but you may always email “support at billdesk dot com” if you face any delay. Wait for a few hours to re-try if you feel that failure is due to a technical glitch
Does IBPS allow multiple registrations?
No, you cannot register twice for any IBPS recruitment unless it is expressly stated in the advertisement. In the case of IBPS RRB Recruitment, one may apply for Assistant and one of Officer posts as both are different positions. If there is a payment failure, login and check whether your application was accepted or not. If it is not accepted you may pay again to confirm your registration.
Is is possible to change the examination center/ any other data after submitting the form?
As per the current policies, it is not allowed under any circumstances..
How to contact IBPS in case of any issues or complaints?
Except for the bank holidays, IBPS support is available for candidates from 9.30 AM to 6 PM through their toll-free numbers 1800222366 and 18001034566; they also responds for emails to: registration_ helpdesk at ibpsorg dot org. In case the phone number is not working, you may register a complaint by going to the website http://cgrs.ibps.in, dedicated to grievance redressal at IBPS. Candidates will get a complaint ID once they submit the form, which they can use to monitor the progress of redressal.
How to login to IBPS to download call letter or to check results?
IBPS doesn’t have a static login page where you could check your results or download the call letters for examinations or interviews. They will launch separate URLs for each recruitment, starting from the registration to final results. The IBPS login links associated with the most recent activities of the Institute is what you see in the top section of this article. Check the status column in the table.
We update this page regularly to include latest IBPS Job opportunities. If you like this initiative and think that it may be useful for others, please recommend and follow us on Google Plus or Facebook. We will buzz you with timely alerts.