IBPS has literally become a synonym for Bank exams in India. They are basically an organization from Mumbai, which has the contract and authorization from Banks, Public sector corporations, Insurance firms, etc. for hiring new and qualified staff. IBPS mainly focuses on Bank Recruitment, but lately other businesses have also begun using the their platform on account of its credibility. Also known as the Institute of Banking Personal Selection, IBPS assist their clients by making the tedious process of hiring new employees, simple and streamlined. IBPS has the competence to collect online applications from lakhs of aspirants, and resources to organize web-based examinations from different parts of the country. In this page, we present you the news on latest IBPS recruitments, and the ways to register/apply for each one of the online exams.
IBPS, in its own terms, conducts a PO, Clerk, Specialist and RRB Recruitment annually, and the full list of banks accepting this process in 2016 is given on this page. IBPS traditionally reports an upcoming Bank Exam on their website through a notification, a few days before the enrolling begins. Applicants should download and read the advertisement (PDF) posted on IBPS website (www.ibps.in) for instructions on registration dates, eligibility, and other formalities. So, when you might be able to apply for the next IBPS exam? The following table will guide you with the approximate dates.
|IBPS Bank Exam||Last Registration Dates||Next Registration On|
|1||Clerk||01-08-2015 to 01-09-2015||September 2016|
|2||PO||10-07-2015 to 01-08-2015||26-07-2016 to 13-08-2016|
|3||RRB||08-07-2015 to 28-07-2015||July 2016|
|4||Specialist||23-11-2015 to 10-12-2015||October 2016|
IBPS is also responsible for,
- SBI & SBI Associates recruitment: SBI and Associate Banks (SBT, SBM, SBP, SBBJ, SBH) use IBPS’s web examination system for PO, Clerk and Specialist Recruitments. Refer this page for more information about applying for the SBI Recruitment in 2016.
- Recruitment to Public Sector Insurance companies: Government owned Insurance companies like Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), NICL, UIIC, OICL, SBI Life relies on IBPS for hiring Clerks (Assistants) and Officers.
- Recruitment to Govt.Banks and Institutions of National importance: The central bank of the country, RBI has designated IBPS for their Assistant and Officer Grade-B examinations. Govt. organizations like SEBI, RBI Note Mudran Private Limited, IRDA, SIDBI, NCPI, EXIM Bank, Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India, etc. are also and a few from the long list of IBPS followers.
The additional recruitments quoted on this page are the job opportunities available at the IBPS’s patron firms, which also uses IBPS’s online test platform. An IBPS aspirant may apply for such recruitments as all these companies offer nearly identical benefits, and have similar eligibility standards and application norms. Although the online registrations for these exams are through IBPS, further details of the same will not be available on IBPS website; candidates should check the official site of the corresponding IBPS partner to download call letters, check results, etc.
Ongoing/Recently ended IBPS Recruitments
As of July 21, IBPS is accepting applications from candidates for the following bank vacancies, through dedicated web forms. Each of these exams may have different eligibility norms, fees, syllabus, etc. but the way you apply online is the same, as shown at the end of this section. For your convenience, we have marked the ongoing, upcoming and recently completed IBPS recruitments in Green, Orange and Grey colors respectively.
Web links to the application forms for these recruitments and the procedure for filling it is given at the end of this page.
United Bank of India PO recruitment: Public Sector Bank UBI is conducting an online registration for the selection of Probationary Officers (PO). United Bank requires around 100 junior managers in JMG Scale-1. As you might know, UBI is a part of the yearly IBPS PO recruitment process, but this time, they seem to have chosen to conduct a separate hiring. Still, the registration and the online exam for UBI PO Recruitment are through IBPS’s means. Candidates selected by this recruitment will undergo a 1-year PG Diploma course on Banking and Finance organized by NIIT. Refer the advertisement for eligibility requirements, Salary, important dates, etc.
Reserve Bank Note Mudran Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment: BRBNMPL is a government-owned firm under RBI which is responsible for printing currency notes India. The company recently announced the vacancy of 120 industrial workmen, and they are making use of the IBPS registration system for this recruitment exercise (advertisement). Diploma holders in printing technology may apply for this job from 28-06-2016 to 18-07-201
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment: The central bank of India is accepting online applications from eligible persons for the post of Grade-B officers. RBI requires new employees to the General Cadre, and departments of Statics & Information Management and Economic and Policy Research. Reserve Bank is conducting separate recruitments for General, and DSIM & DPER for which IBPS has contract for the online registration and examinations. Those who are applying to the Grade-B officer under general cadre are required to have a degree with 60% marks, and the upper age limit is 30. Masters degree is the basic qualification for DPER/DSIM category. Download the notifications linked above for further details.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2016: IBPS has released the advertisement for Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment 2016. Registration for the newly announced recruitment begins on 26-07-2016. Graduates may apply for IBPS PO if they are in the age group 20-30, until 13-08-2016. Download the notification for detailed information about this job opportunity, dates, eligibility, etc.
Things to note, before you start registering for IBPS Recruitments.
- Download the appropriate IBPS Job notification.
- Compare your educational qualifications and age to the IBPS norms for the given recruitment and ensure that you’re eligible for the job. You also have to check the timetable of the examination, and the centers present in your State, etc. to avoid any chaos at a later point in time.
- Ready a photo and signature as per the IBPS standards: IBPS requires the candidates to upload a passport size photo and digital signature to their website while filling the form. The same will be attached to your downloadable registration form, and will be verified at the examination center. The application form may reject photo and signature, which are not in a dimension and size as given below.
- Photoshop/ Microsoft Paint can be used to modify the width and height of the photo uploads. For adjusting the size, you may Google for a “photo compression tool,” but keep an eye on the clarity/resolution of the output image while making the changes.Candidates have to provide an email address and a mobile number while registering for IBPS exams. Make sure to add emails from IBPS in the white-list, and turn-off DND on your phone number to receive further alerts on your registration.
- Candidates have to provide an email address and a mobile number while registering for IBPS exams. Make sure to add emails from IBPS in the white-list, and turn-off DND on your phone number to receive further alerts on your registration.
- Bank Preference: For some recruitments, IBPS asks the candidates to input their “Bank Preference” during the application. They are giving you the option to choose the banks that you favor, from a list of participating organizations; chances are very for you to get a placement in one of the preferred banks if you get a good IBPS score. It would be a great time-saver if you could line-up a bank preference list before you start with the registration.
- Valid proofs should support all the information you enter in the IBPS form, during the interviews, especially the community and quota claims. So double-check everything as you cannot change anything once you submit the application form.
- Typically, the registration fee for applying IBPS Bank Exam in 2016 is 600 INR (General) and 100 INR for (SC/ST). However, the exact fee amount will be displayed on the last page of the IBPS registration form, before you make the payment.
Steps to Apply for IBPS Bank Exams, online in 2016
Keep all your certificates and documents on the table as you move on to register for the IBPS recruitment. You have to complete the registration in 20 minutes, but then there is a a “save/edit later” option if you need more time.
The way you apply online is the same for all IBPS bank exams of PO, Clerk, RRB, and Specialist cadres, and there no prospect for confusions if you have already applied for one. However, first-time applicants are advised to read the instructions given below.
On this day on July, you can apply for one of the following IBPS Recruitments.
Application for United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2016: Click here.
Apply online for Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Ltd. recruitment: Click Here.
Register for IBPS PO Recruitment: (Starts from 26th of July 2016)
From the options given above, decide on which Bank Exam you may want to appear, and click on the appropriate link; it loads an IBPS web page assigned to the Exam of your choice. The full schedule of registration phase will be given on the left-side of the site. Bookmark it, it is your start-point for the entire time span of the recruitment.
Now click on the Yellow Button at the top-right corner to begin your registration.
The system will pop-up a set of instructions for the applicant. Read it thoroughly before entering the details on the first page of the application form, which collects the applicant’s name, email, and mobile number. Upon successful completion of this section, you have to save it and proceed to upload the photo and signature. IBPS will generate a temporary user ID and password as soon as you finish the first page of the web form; this can be used to sign in to IBPS system at any time during the period of online registration, complete the remaining portions and submit the form. We have created a video of the IBPS registration for the novice applicants, and is given below.
In the end, IBPS will display the complete information you provided on a single page as a digital application form. Accept all terms as required and submit the form; you won’t be able to edit it after this point. Your registration for the IBPS Exam will be confirmed after paying the fees mentioned on the next page. Finally, go back to IBPS’s home page for the recruitment, login and download your application form and e-Payment receipt.
IBPS: answers to your questions in the comment section
What is IBPS? is it the only way to apply for a banking career in India?
IBPS is a Mumbai based firm specializing in staff recruitments for banks, insurance companies, and related businesses through computer-based online tests. IBPS is now the officially accepted path to apply for a Govt. Bank Job in India, especially when it comes to PO, Clerk, and Specialist positions. Unfortunately, your options are limited if you’re looking for a govt. bank career in 2016 without IBPS exam. However, there are thousands of non-IBPS job opportunities in private banks like HDFC, ICICI, Kotak, HSBC, Yes Bank, etc.
How may times I can apply for IBPS Exams?
There is no limit on the number of times you may apply for IBPS recruitment as long as the educational and age criteria are met.
I’m looking forward to registering an IBPS PO/Clerk/Specialist/RRB recruitment in 2016, but I couldn’t find the details here?
IBPS’s Exam’s registrations are usually held in the second-half of the year, starting from July. What you see here might be the ongoing or recently completed recruitments to related job opportunities. Refer the table given at the top for the schedule of next recruitment.
I’m trying to fill the application online, and I see that one of the drop-down menus is not loading. What to do now?
It is a phenomenon when your Internet connection is slow. On weak broadband, the web application fails to load the content of the drop-down from the database, and you will see an unresponsive menu. If your Internet connection is stable, then you may have to double-check the already completed sections of your application form for any misses. Sometimes, the menu requires a proper input in the previous data fields to populate the drop-down.
Why there is no offline payment option?
IBPS seems to have discontinued the previously available offline fee payment for the Bank exams. However, they have expanded the choices under the online payment mode. Now you can choose Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/ IMPS/ Wallets like PayTM, Jio, Airtel Money, etc. as per your convenience.
IBPS deducted money from my account but application was not accepted?
IBPS uses a payment gateway (BillDesk) to collect money from the candidates. You have to complete the payment within a few minutes once you reach the payment interface, not doing so will expire the session, and you will end up with an error page. BillDesk will automatically refund your money for incomplete transactions with IBPS, but you may always email “support at billdesk dot com” if you face any delay. Wait for a few hours to re-try if you feel that failure is due to a technical glitch
Does IBPS allow multiple registrations?
No, you cannot register twice for any IBPS recruitment unless it is expressly stated in the advertisement. In the case of IBPS RRB Recruitment, one may apply for Assistant and one of Officer posts as both are different positions. If there is a payment failure, login and check whether your application was accepted or not. If it is not accepted you may pay again to confirm your registration.
Is is possible to change the examination center/ any other data after submitting the form?
As per the current policies, it is not allowed under any circumstances..
How to contact IBPS in case of any issues?
Except for the bank holidays, IBPS support is available for candidates from 9.30 AM to 6 PM through their toll-free numbers 1800222366 and 18001034566; they also responds for emails to: registration_ helpdesk at ibpsorg dot org.
We update this page regularly to include latest IBPS Job opportunities. If you like this initiative and think that it may be useful for others, please recommend and follow us on Google Plus or Facebook. We will buzz you with timely alerts.